But, but, they are winning, and they aren’t Evil!
Joe Mullin on a Seattle federal judge ruling against Motorola’s use of its patents for injunctions:
Robart’s ruling is bad news for all Google and all Android makers who want to use standards-based patents to defend themselves from patent attacks by competitors. In both the bench trial and this order, Robart has shown he believes sharp limits should be placed on the use of these patents, which have been the weapon of choice for Android phone makers.
9 Notes/ Hide
- roguecnidarian likes this
- aramosb likes this
- sirhowell likes this
- rebecca5763 likes this
- macnatico reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- fishstickmonkey likes this
- lovefist95 likes this
- shaneguiter likes this
- nandoismcfly reblogged this from parislemon
- jadesmagicalpowers likes this
- the-kid-who-blocked-his-own-shot likes this
- parislemon posted this